Sunday, December 18, 2016

Oh, The Holidays!

     The holidays got me this week. I had a gain. The gain wasn't as much as I lost last week, but it was still a gain. Upward and onward. Gotta hold on to how I feel right now and let that guide me through this week. I did work out some this week, but I know I can do better. And this week WILL be better!
     We had my office Christmas party last night. So much yummy food! I think one of the hardest parts of this year is not only staying away from temptation, but rebounding when that temptation gets the best of you. Sure, I didn't do as well as I hoped I was going to this week. But the biggest decision comes today. Do I continue to fall into the trap because "I already had a gain, so might as well start over with the New Year?" or do I learn from it and move on. I'm choosing the later.
     Roger is still on board and he actually had a loss this week! Makes me hate men and their metabolism even more! ;)
     I guess that's about it from our little neck of the woods this week. 1 more week til Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment