Sunday, December 11, 2016

Only Going Down From Here...

   
     This week was the successful week I was looking for and needed! I lost 5.4 pounds this week and it felt great! It was the first week of our Couples Weight Loss Challenge and Roger and I lost a combined 10.3 pounds! I am really loving doing this together!
     A lot of our weight loss this week was probably water weight from what he gained on vacation, but it was great to see the scale move in that direction nonetheless! It wasn't a perfect week at all, and that just helps even more to stay motivated. I am committed to making this week an even better week! Adding the gym back in this week. Even though this can slow the scale down, I know I am going to start feeling so much better physically in no time!
     We had such a great day yesterday celebrating Roger's birthday! We surprised him with Christmas Story The Musical at the dinner theatre for lunch yesterday, and then had a small gathering of friends and family for a couple's bunco night. Mom made her delicious lasagna and we had a lot of fun. This may have been the biggest win of the week knowing that we can still have celebrations like this and still have a great week!
     Today I plan on doing some meal planning... something I haven't done in a very long time. I know it helps with success and it is so much less stressful not having to figure out dinner after a long day at work. It helps to have Roger help with this, too, so that he has somewhat of a say on what we have for dinner. We'll be going out to dinner for his birthday on Tuesday night, but we are trying really hard to limit eating out to one night a week.
     I have some work to do before I try the dress on again... but I feel like I am finally back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment