Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas!!!


     I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We sure did! It was a great day spent with family. And of course we all got spoiled! I had so much fun watching the kids open their presents (pictures and videos of the grandbabies in Minnesota!). The looks on their faces was priceless!
     I ended up getting 2 pressure cookers for Christmas! I am so excited to put them to use! They are going to help so much with making healthy meals during the week. I already have so many great recipes I can't wait to try!
     It is so hard to believe we are in the last week of 2016. I have to say, 2016 had a much better ending than 2015. Everyone is happy and healthy, and that is really all that matters! This also means that we are in the last week of our team weight loss challenge. Roger and I have lost a combined 7 pounds so far. I think that is great for the month of December! Can't wait to see what we can do with the new year!
     3 months until the girls trip to Vegas to check out some venues! I am super excited! It's going to be a great weekend with some amazing girls! Hopefully we can find the venue that is going to work! In the meantime... Operation: Wedding Dress is in full force!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Trying to get back on track for good! VERY excited for the New Year!

      Delete